Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Hurray! Managed to mop the floor! ^O^

Thanks to the new spring hammock we got for Faith -- I finally managed to get the floor in the living room mopped! The h*** with whatever whichever experts claimed about the hammock -- I grew up sleeping in that anyway! Well, it bought Faith a good nap and me time enough to get some housework done. :p

Faith was happy and chatty after a good afternoon's nap...and Mommy's happy. ;)

Going back to bed now. Today's another fun-filled, busy day. We have Baby Massage class at 11am. Esther and Jeff are visiting in the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home