Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

BE A RESPONSIBLE BREASTFEEDING MOM!!!

* Please ignore the above unless it applies to you too.

A reminder to myself -- the following drinks are to be crossed out from my beverage list because what I drink is what my baby drinks. :(

and

Couldn't resist temptation and sneaked a coffee while lunching out with mom this afternoon. My poor baby hasn't been able to sleep... :( she must be so tired... the effect is wearing out on both of us now, but I feel so, so guilty...

3 Comments:

Blogger Vela said...

Dear Geraldine,
Congrats!
So sorry that I could not call you during these days. Little Faith is so lovely. Looks like Andrew.
Please take care and keep intouch.
Will call you soon.
Best Regards,
Zin

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

matthew - congrads. God's Blessings are really on you and your family. Great to hear that you are doing well. Look forward to see your baby pix. can send to my office email - kmtan@coldstorage.com.sg

God Bless, Matt

1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiya...little faith's web hasn't got open response channel, so auntie maggie can't response there..! So, here it goes, here: ;)

Re: 1 dec entry with wonder-woman sling fit!
AWWwwww...you looked so mightily fit, mummy! U go, Gal! :D

Auntie maggie had just returned from bangkok...so happy to see Faith on web so cute and lovely. :) Auntie maggie has got presents for little faith too! Will meet up soon...if not daddy andrew will be zeee messenger...hahah. Jiayou, bro' with ur thesis! ;)

Jiayou too, mummy geraldine! :D

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home