Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Friday, November 04, 2005

I am Sleeping Beauty...@^_^@

Recommended by Mumspotter...haha, and guess which Disney character is my alter ego (to my surprise too!) -- Sleeping Beauty!!! Yeah...ok...well...I like to sleep; when I believe its possible, then it IS possible; I disobey my parents a lot; I have a vivid imagination; I am naturally curious; I love deeply and passionately...but of all the characters -- Sleeping Beauty...er...herher...#@_@# A bit unexpected.

You scored as Sleeping Beauty. Your alter ego is Princess Aurora, a.k.a. Sleeping Beauty! You are beautiful and enchanting, and as sweet as ever.


Peter Pan


94%

Sleeping Beauty


94%

The Beast


69%

Cinderella


69%

Ariel


63%

Donald Duck


56%

Goofy


50%

Snow White


44%

Pinocchio


38%

Cruella De Ville


25%

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home