Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Back in Melbourne

This time for our honeymoon (??) . ;)

Glad we decided to come here instead. Andrew's mom has been so chirpy over the last two days. The house is filled with our laughter and the smell of food cooking. Her life can be lonely here...she's not a very active person, which makes it work most of the time, then coming home to face the empty house and dvd.

It's cold, cold now...*brrr* but nice escape from Singapore's 34 deg. c. humidity. My mom-in-law couldn't get over Andrew's 'extraordinary' choice of 'pyjamas' in winter. Hehe...he's quite comfortable...didn't seem to bother him how we laughed our heads off -- as usual. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home