Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Sunday, May 08, 2005

My Blog!!! Finally!!!

Yeah! MY blog finally!!!

Been wanting to set up an online journal since I've always had the habit of 'writing' down thoughts and prayers. Accumulating too many books and papers all over the place after years. It would be nice to keep them all, but not too practical for me to include them in the movers' bill every year or two whenever I had to move to a new place. Anyway, whenever I had my last flip through those old journals -- no regrets. I saw another author that I don't know anymore -- me, before I changed yet again.

Some people don't like to change; for different reasons (or excuses?) I guess. I used to think it is being loyal and true to myself refusing to change; e.g. sticking to the same menu, same food, same cook, same boyfriend (even if he's someone obviously not suitable), same job, etc. Thank God. (I mean really 'Thank God' fullstop.) Thank God for putting me in situations that forced me out of my comfort zones to face and accept changes, and eventually see the benefits of changes transforming me into what I am today.

Career-wise, while others change jobs, I've been switching lines literally every three to four years, haha! I've had so much fun with whatever I've done professionally so far. Definitely not because they have been smooth sailing easy jobs; on the contrary, tears were shed, many hours and my health has been spent on them. But whenever I look back, I only see how I made it and grew out of my weaknesses and confidence level, above all, each unique experience and person I encountered along the way.

My...the first post and already so wordy and lengthy. I wouldn't read on if I were someone else reading this blog, hehe...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ermmmm..... you would be surprised by just how "no life" some people are!! anyway, surfed over from your hubby's website... hope you dun might the intrusion!!

all the best!!

cheerio,
yl.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home