Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Friday, October 28, 2005

Changes

Moving to our new place this Sunday but we're still not completely packed yet. :( Been looking at Andrew helplessly while he packed...wish I could be of more help. I know, I know...MANual is for MAN, so consoled our dear friend, Maggie, but I still feel bad.

He's doing a great job packing and organising everything, but I'm used to moving around like 'lightning' (hehe...as quoted from my darling husband's blog), it's frustrating now I have to 'drag' my very swollen self around. He usually takes things at a leisurely pace (unless highly required by circumstances). He never once said 'stress' to so many changes he's facing now -- moving to a new area to live in after 32 years, deadline to hand in thesis, Faith's arrival anytime now (soon our usually quiet home will be filled with Faith's initial crying till she's used to her new world, and my mom's endless talking to baby, to me, to him and herself), the commencement of his new routine when he starts work before Christmas.

I'm all tangled up inside with mixed fillings -- very proud of him and the effort he is making for us; but feel very bad because I am usually more of a risk taker and extrovert than he is and now he has to face so much roller coaster shielding me...

Well, at least my maternity leave starts Monday. Hopefully Faith comes out sooner than we expect her to, since she's already so restless. I can feel her diligently elbowing her way down. She's packed herself up like a little canon ball. :) Andrew will have one worry off his task list once Faith is home with me.

2 Comments:

Blogger charcoal.satsuma said...

maybe you can learn a lesson from the lead singer of stewie says about not feeling guilty when people are working!

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Koon Hung has done so much! And you're doing fine, Geraldine!

Do take care k....auntie maggie will be ard anythime. :)

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home