Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Monday, October 10, 2005

Personality Profile

Saw this link from Erwin's sister's blog and tried out of curiosity. Is that how I am like? Hmmm...sounds like one side of me, I guess. I chose this picture out of my 'loyalty' to white flowers being my favourite coloured flowers. :p

Your Personality Profile

You are pure, moral, and adaptable.
You tend to blend into your surroundings.
Shy on the outside, you're outspoken to your friends.

You believe that you live a virtuous life...
And you tend to judge others with a harsh eye.
As a result, people tend to crave your approval.
The World's Shortest Personality Test

These paintings caught my eyes first...perhaps because of the colours and presentation of the pictures.

Your Personality Profile

You are dependable, popular, and observant.
Deep and thoughtful, you are prone to moodiness.
In fact, your emotions tend to influence everything you do.

You are unique, creative, and expressive.
You don't mind waving your freak flag every once and a while.
And lucky for you, most people find your weird ways charming!


Your Personality Profile

You are funky, outdoorsy, and down to earth.
While you may not be a total hippie...
You're definitely one of the most free spirited people around.

You are very impulsive - every day is a new adventure.
However, you do put some thought behind all your actions.
Still, you do tend to shock and offend people from time to time!


Your Personality Profile

You are happy, driven, and status conscious.
You want everyone to know how successful you are.
Very logical, you see life as a game of strategy.

A bit of a loner, you prefer to depend on yourself.
You always keep your cool and your composure.
You are a born leader and business person.


Your Personality Profile

You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.
Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.
You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.

For you, comfort and calm are very important.
You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.
You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.


Mmmm...think it might sound more like me if all of the above are put together...dunno...*thumb and first finger on my chin...thinking*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home