Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Out!

In two weeks, I will be out of office -- on maternity leave; out of our present lodge -- into our new home; and Faith will be out -- here, into the world! Hehe...getting more and more excited...so many things happening so soon.

I was recounting our 'track record'; long term deals are really not such good ideas for us after all -- ever since Andrew and I met, we've been doing things as if we are two single wings that met to form a pair.

28 Nov 2003 - Met on ICQ because we mistook each other for someone else.

6 Dec 2003 - Met at Parkway Parade after chatting on ICQ, SMS and phone for a week.

1 May 2004 - Andrew proposed at Toa Payoh MRT station and we were engaged that day.

8 Oct 2004 - Our ROM.

24 Jun 2005 - Our church wedding.

Nov 2005 - Our first child, Faith will be born.

Akan datang? - Planning at least three more children in the next four to six years...hehe...

See? That's why we can't be too sure if a 'special' subscription offered to us for a bulk of three years IS actually a good idea for us or not -- we don't even know what adventure we might decide to take a turn on next. ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home