Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Focus

Andrew shared news from his cell group when he got home:

- S&CQ's son, their second child, is born via caesarian today -- but baby's not suckling and on drip.

- J&M's daughter, also their second born, is having high fever.

- CK's family are away on holiday, but they lost their luggage.

As Andrew was telling me all these, I instinctively put my other arm over Faith protectively as I carried her. What dawned on me was -- are all these to bring our attention back to God? Then I remembered -- Andrew has been having a fever for the past two days.

Seems quite a number of them wouldn't be able to run the marathon tomorrow after all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOD is HUGGING us, indeed..whatever it is.

Man may fail us, but God ain't.


God Loves you...despite what we hate most.

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All our usual life and stuff...there's so much dread in life, i'm often down at times now too, yet i try remember

GOD is GOOD.


God bless you, my pal.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home