Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Poor Andrew...

How nice...to be away from work; yet ironically, it has been the next busiest time of this year, rather, my life, for the past week.

Friends have been telling me to rest, rest and rest because I'm near labour anytime soon. Much as I'd like to, I haven't been able to. Those who care for me think I did not exercise my 'choice'. To me, I haven't done much because I can't move faster than I can in my state now, except do whatever I can, to cover Andrew wherever he can't.

Too much for him to handle alone...moving to the new flat; getting it set up so that we can at least settle in without people tripping over as we buzz around when baby comes home with us; settling outstanding issues of the old apartment; trying to complete the thesis he meant to hand in end October; looking after me (with this incessant cough!); worrying about Faith's condition (whether her umbilical cord is endangering her further); admitting me to the hospital next Thursday night...etc. My poor man is up to his nose...

Alamak~! Just as I write, my dear husband (who has been seemingly losing his sense of directions recently) realized and exclaimed to me that he'd wasted 2 cheques without realizing we can actually pay our credit card bills at the AXN machine. '_' You see what I mean? I'll tell you how tired his mind is... We met the Lows for dinner at the Esplanade. Juriah pointed to a poster and told him, "They'll be showing 'The Little Prince' soon." He exclaimed, "Where?! There? In the restaurant???" Then, when we were waiting for the buses to go home, Illysa told us, "Godma, one day, I saw an egret crossing the road with the zebra crossing." He exclaimed again, searching around wide-eyed, "Huh?! Where?!" Juriah and I both went, "Aiyo~"

Ouch~! Contractions again. Been coming on and off since late afternoon today. Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home