Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Friday, December 30, 2005

Can't Sleep...

Faith is finally asleep...but I've woken up and can't get back to sleep. Well, at least it's a quiet night to myself with Daddy and Baby asleep.

Half a month gone again and I haven't got time to blog. I do spend time on the pc, shopping online to stock up on nursing wear, but not blog. Just couldn't think at a slower pace. Time flies, Christmas is past and soon the year. Lots of passing thoughts in my mind of what's happened recently and what's going to happen...Illyssa's turning 6 today...Zac's turning 8 next week...gathering with Michelle and Rita for tea...Faith's baptism...Faith going to infant care...Ikea coming to replace the soaked cabinet...Chinese New Year...going back to work...etc. My mind is just filled with stuff like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home