Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Beginning of New Routine

While I have yet to sort out the many thoughts and worries in my mind, Faith has turned one month old, and I am left to take care of my baby girl and the household since my mom went back to her own home. It's been five days since, I am now more confident handling Faith on my own -- even bringing her out alone! (",)v

Well, I'm no Wonder Woman...basically, I've just got to keep reminding myself to handle priorities of each moment with the limited amount of time and energy level I have. As much as I would like the house to be spic-and-span, I'd just have to close one eye (sometimes both!) until I can do better.

When I get bored staying at home and revolving around Faith's feeding time, I'd take a break and bring her out for a walk. I tend to sink into depression from stagnance and I don't want to go that way because when I'm unhappy, it affects people around me.

I'll just have to slow down for now and focus on one thing at a time, rather than worry about too many things undone. My hands are full at the moment with Faith beginning to demand more attention -- my learning schedule as a new mom is full now...

3 Comments:

Blogger No Name Applicable said...

ha! i didnt noe tt there'll be getting-used-to-it period to be a mum.. i always tot it'll juz *ding* n all's natural. cos i tot u seem very calm ma, n cos mummy always seem so natural ma. haha gd tt u hav a supportive nai ba ^^ treat u chocolate n eventually chocomilk for tong tong for xmas? ^^ the cadbury old gold with mint chips is sOOOoooOOOOOoOooo irresistably YuMMy~!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Rainbows from God said...

Oh...SO that's what you think. :) Mom's always 'to the rescue' when it comes to housework and when we're caught in last minute situations -- like late for work or school with clothes not ironed, etc.

I used to think she nags a lot and told myself not to be like her. Now I know she nags because we always seem not listening. She's lived in fear and anxiety all her life holding on to us. Now she's so lonely if the babies are not around...

Now, whenever I want to reply her when I disagree or need to explain something, I'd stop for a second to remind myself that she might not be there or understand us one day when we want to whisper loving words to her...

We can do that now...

9:33 AM  
Blogger No Name Applicable said...

http://www.syfc.org.sg/christmas05/hokkien-rec.htm

check out this clip bout xmas its cute~!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home