Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Friday, December 30, 2005

Festive Streets; Crowded Bus; Quiet Baby

Been bringing Faith out quite often.Nursing wear proved to be real handy especially during the festive seasons when everywhere is crowded. Queues for nursing rooms were long sometimes. Other times we're just trying to get away from the shopping crowd a.s.a.p. to go home. So far I've breastfed on buses and cabs, in cafes and restaurants, in church...hehe, yesterday I continued feeding Faith while walking into the building after I got off the cab. Nobody would notice unless they were watching closely!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home