Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Friday, December 30, 2005

Baby Massage

Thanks to Celia for teaching me how to massage Faith to relieve her colic. Tried when we got home. Faith was delighted! And she did pass out some gas and burped easier during the feeds that followed! She appeared to be much calmer and peaceful after the massage. She would even let me leave her in her bed while I did a bit of housework! She's usually glued to me when she's awake these days, and I'd always have to work around the house with one hand -- which is the reason the house has been in a real state of mess these days. :( Hate it, but I have to keep consoling myself to 'do what I can'.

I've signed up for Baby Massage at Babies N Cream. Looking forward to class starting next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home