Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Out of Order

This is the second time the entire template of my blog got wiped out... Grrr...don't ask me how; I didn't do anything.

Since I have to redo everything again -- I chose a new look! Heheh...just to cheer myself up a bit. Apologies to those I have referred to my blog for parenting and shopping links. I'll try to 'repair' the site as soon as my darling daughter allows me. :)

In the meantime, do email me if there's anything I can help.

1 Comments:

Blogger No Name Applicable said...

^^ two more wks n its H O L I D A Y~!

shall i get u a new template nice nice de like mine? kekekex.. i help u get all the links and all done wan? ^^

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home