Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Saturday, January 28, 2006

May Your Light Shine Upon Us...

Went out with the other ladies in Andrew's cell group tonight. Had great fun. :) Thanks to Andrew for taking over some of the housework so that I could go.

Thank God for His steadfast love...I prayed two days ago for Him to send me to other mothers, and them, to me. I asked for sisters and mentors at different stages of my life...and the cell group is starting the Mother Group that I've been praying for.

I prayed for Him to open all the doors for me in terms of financial and emotional security -- He did that too -- I was reached by another mother who prayed the same prayer. Penny is the mother of my ex-student and we have been friends since we first met. We are starting a business we can work from home and with our babies around us.

As all these good news keep tumbling in, I could only stay where I am and remain in awe of God's light shining on my face...

1 Comments:

Blogger No Name Applicable said...

heeheex i had been tinking to ask u to help me with my e-shop.. cos is handmade accessories.. ^^ but i m not confident of making it big enuf to let u do it with the aim of a monthly keep? ^^ when i make bigger i find u k? muahahaha

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home