Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Sunday, January 08, 2006

A Prayer for My Beloved

Lord,

I pray that You would protect Andrew and keep him safe on his journey home from the retreat. Hide him from evil and secure his steps wherever he walks. Hold his steps to Your path and let him not slip (Psalm 17:5); if he does, pray support him with your love (Psalm 94:18).


Grant him the wisdom to judge and discern, so he will go on his way safely and not stumble (Proverbs 3:21-23). Be his fortress, shield, strength and stronghold (Psalm 18:2-3). Make him dwell in the shadow of Your wings (Psalm 91:1-2).

Be his rock, salvation and defense, so he will not be moved or shaken (Psalm 62:6). I pray that even though bad things may happen around him, they will not come near him (Psalm 91:7). Pray watch over his coming and going, now and forever.

Amen.

~Original source of prayer from "The Power of a Praying Wife" by Stormie Omartian~

1 Comments:

Blogger No Name Applicable said...

ha~! i m so clever~ i knew u would blog tonite. =p

cos faith didnt slp well in the day when i carry her ma so now muz b so tired den slp tight tight ^^

time to update her blog le wor.. she grew so much much more liaox =D

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home