Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Fixed!!!

Finally got my links fixed!!! I've got them all saved in a text file this time in case kena sabotaged by Blogger again. :p

By the way, just for the info of those who might be wondering why this woman always blogs in the wee hours -- I'm not a blog-addict, I just need a break from waking up to leave for work and send my baby girl to infant care before the sun rises; and leaving work, fetching my baby girl from infant care just to go home to eat and sleep.

Leave me alone for awhile??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home