Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Lots to catch up, but...

Long time no blog...lots to catch up, but a bit difficult with one hand bandaged leh... :(

Injury from a strained wrist from the time before Faith was even one month old has worsened. It usually only ached and was stiff when I first wake in the morning. Last Sunday I couldn't even separate my thumb and pointer without being in pain!

Dropped Faith...luckily only less than 10cm before she reached the cushion on the pram. My heart dropped; she thought it was funny. ~_~" Can't imagine possible worse horrors happening, so I went for acupuncture at Ma Kuang and returned with a bandaged right hand for the next one week.

Bear with me...lots joted on my diary that I need badly to share...things I found out through Faith's teething, cheesecake and milk supply...etc.

I'll be back...counting down to my new life as SAHM -- 18 more days. Hehe...that cheers me up. ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Rainbows from God said...

Thanks. :) It's really rather inconvenient cuz Faith and I like to play 'rough' -- with lots of action songs and rhymes, but I can't now.

Luckily my husband has become more playful with her now in comparison to his usually 'quiet' sort of interaction with her.

She hasn't been in a good mood though...cries very sadly in her sleep sometimes; stops when I cuddle her.

11:05 PM  
Blogger No Name Applicable said...

awww..

heex, on a brighter note, u will have lots of time to make up for her lack of hug in 18 days time.. dont worry, i'll run by ur house every so often to see my darling ^^

i muz go see her more often now when she still wun argue with me muahaha =P if not nex time she sure very good at talking de.. so now more fun =P

7:09 AM  
Blogger Christine Lim said...

Oh dear! I hope TMC will help. There is a Sin Seh at Bukit Merah who is good with strained legs and body. Not sure who, may be you can ask around on the web.

Heather has Chicken Pox, so my playgroup will be closed for another 2 weeks until she is completely recover.

I hope you will be well soon and meet up one day. By the way, I am based in Bedok area. :)

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home