Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Monday, March 13, 2006

Tagged...long time ago!!! :p

Oops...tagged -- long, long time ago -- even before Faith was born!!! And I still blur, blur didn't know. Tagged by my dear husband. :p


10 Things I Enjoy Doing
(...of course, the answers might have been slightly different if I had responded to this tag in Oct 2005.)

  1. Splashing in the bathtub with Faith!
  2. Out for a walk with my husband and daughter on a beautiful morning.
  3. Looking into the eyes of my loving husband under an umbrella in the rain...
  4. Telling people about my daughter.
  5. Breakfast at a nice quiet cafe where temperature is cool, cool, and I can see through a window.
  6. A walk in the winter woods.
  7. Coffee by the lake on an autumn morning.
  8. A nice book (don't ask me 'like what?' -- I'm a bookworm.)
  9. Floating on my back in a quiet pool...
  10. Seeing friends enjoy my cooking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home