Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I am the Mommy-cum-Daddy this week... :(

My Raindanz is on reservice this week...so I'm Mommy-cum-Daddy now. :( Hate to go home without him. Hate to go to bed without him. Hate to wake up without him. Hate to leave the house in the morning without him. Hate the messy road outside our place without him... Hate it! :(

4 Comments:

Blogger Testdrive said...

oh well to summarize, you love him...

nice to roleplay once in awhile with the mummy and daddy thing is it not?

2:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Life is definately more dreary when the one you love isn't around. Guess you need a rainbow to cheers you up :)

4:34 PM  
Blogger Rainbows from God said...

Thanks for cheering me on, fellow mommy. :)

10:32 PM  
Blogger Rainbows from God said...

Tan-kyu huh, April Rain. U really flatter me -- think very highly of my 'super-power' hor? ;p

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home