Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Our Mac Photo Booth

Testing out my Mac Photo Booth while Joy was posing again. These days she likes to cock her head to one side and say 'chee-ese'. :) So here's our family photo for 2009 -- it'll look different again next year...need to squeeze more. :p

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you guys here. btw happy belate new year! hope everything's fine there. take care and God bless.

12:45 AM  
Blogger ShanZen - Brightsong said...

happy new year and glad to hear all's well. :)

1:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u guys are all very photogenic! feel happy, look happy!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home