Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Peaceful Moment

Thanks to attachment parenting...they're growing closer to each other by the day. Now they can even keep each other asleep this way! :)

13052008330

Whenever I'm not in the room, one of them tend to wake when they turn and realise I'm not with them; cry and wake the other up too. This afternoon when Faith turned and felt Joy under her arm, she continued sleeping. Joy, on the other hand, was also lulled back to sleep by the security her big sister's arm provided, even though she stirred quite a few times.

Isn't it great? :) It's worth everything to me. Doing up their room can wait (gives us more time to save up for a bigger budget for nice stuff too). KH and I decided we're not ready to miss their company in our room yet.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger ShanZen - Brightsong said...

Your kids look so blissful sleeping beside each other!

My kids are 5 years apart, so I'm worried Ee Zen's heavier arm (or leg) would smack right onto his "mei mei" if they sleep side-by-side. :p That's why till now, Shan Ee has to sleep in her cot next to our bed while Ee Zen sleeps with us.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Pisceschew said...

Hi, mrs Tan here. My husband bought a "WMF" perfect pressure cooker fm Germany. We were shocked that the handle was missing in the packing n thus we cant use at all. May i ask where u bought yours and can get the spare parts in singapore?

12:34 AM  
Blogger ShanZen - Brightsong said...

Thanks for recommending the 2 books to me. I shall go try borrowing the books as soon as I can. :)

2:01 PM  
Blogger Rainbows from God said...

Hi, Pisceschew.

Sorry for the late reply. Major departmental stores that carry WMF would sell the handle. Couldn't you contact the store in Germany and demand they send it to you? They owe you that. It costs S$100+ just for the handle! I've been buying spare parts for our set as we're moving out of Singapore for a few years.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Camemberu said...

your girls look so sweet sleeping together like that! I have two girls too, about the same age, but the older one kicks and rolls about too much!

12:11 AM  
Blogger Rainbows from God said...

Thanks! :) They do kick and roll over each other sometimes, but when they are really sleepy,they'd just open their eyes for a quick check, shift a bit and go back to sleep! *LOL* Sometimes when Joy cries in her sleep, Faith would sayang her with her feet! Hahahaha...

Joy is much bigger now. She started walking a few days ago and now we're having so much fun! How old are your girls? You live in East Coast too? Perhaps we can meet up for the girls to play sometime. :)

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home