Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Lasik

Thank God...I really thank God -- for the second chance that my husband gets back his eyes.

Those eyes that looked right through my soul to promise love and loyalty till the end of time.

Those eyes that sometimes make it very difficult for me to forgive those people who once put fear, pain, disappointment, confusion, anger and hatred in them.

Those eyes that eventually decided not to see the world's unhappiness too clearly.

Those eyes that lit up again like an innocent little boy's when we found each other.

Those eyes that now smile more than frown.

Those eyes I prayed Faith and Joy would inherit.

Those eyes that still make me cry when they look into mine...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home