Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Monday, December 22, 2008

Psalm 46:10

Think I've finally 'recovered' from the seemingly perpetual fatigue I was feeling in the months before we left for Shanghai. I wonder if I had been over-occupied back in Singapore...

Well, at least up until now while we are here, I don't have to rush to prepare Faith for school every morning...

Having found a good helper who comes in three days a week keeps my mind off chores and mess around the house...

Maybe I've finally found some peace in my mind to be a bit quiet and worry less...especially now that everyone's eating well and the girls are laughing again. :) I'm even looking forward to Baby Humility's cheeky grin, haha...

I think it's time for me to try for a bit more still-ness so I can hear God again...

Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.

你們要休息,要知道我是神!我必在外邦中被尊崇,在遍地上也被尊崇。

Psalm 詩篇 46:10

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugsss, Gel & Family!

11:03 PM  
Blogger No Name Applicable said...

Baby Tham #3 is call Humility?

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo!

Glad you are settling better now there. Sometimes we tends to thk that other part of the world is greener. Indeed I am now imagining what kind of life you guys are living...and I thk its great to experience living in a foreign land at least once in our lifetime! Enjoy the peace out of Singapore dear! I am starting to feel the stress level coming now that sch has re-opens. Keep in touch k.

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh... "humility" seems to be a name that begs for extreme childhood taunting... isn't there a lower profile name that won't single the poor bb out? juz wondering...

3:26 PM  
Blogger Rainbows from God said...

:) It takes true strength to refuse to retaliate.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home