Rainbows from God

Twice, when I doubted, God showed me twin rainbows in the sky to remind me that He keeps His promises...I want to remember how much I have been blessed with...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Daughter of God Wife of Andrew Mother of Faith, Joy & Peace

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Settling Down

Wow...15 days since we arrived in Shanghai! How does time fly?! And we managed to move out of Sun Island much earlier than we were expecting. Now that we've moved into the new apartment, hopefully we can help the children adjust to Shanghai easier with a new home environment.

Yesterday was the best day we had, I think -- at least for Faith and I. We're usually open to a wide variety of food culture; but it seems Faith's and my appetite have been decreasing recently. No, no -- food here is good and in abundance; no lack of choice either -- I'm not sure if it's because we're down with a bit of cold; or is it due to fatigue (we've been running around a lot since we arrived and the weather as well as travelling time is a change for us -- Sun Island is far~)

We went to McDonald's for lunch as I've promised Faith in the morning. Had coffee and cakes at Starbucks for tea-break; and dinner at Ikea! Heheheheh...funny? Such simple bliss. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger charcoal.satsuma said...

will there be place for visiting squatters??? hehhehe

3:33 PM  
Blogger Rainbows from God said...

Heheh...you find a place to 'squat' lor. ;p

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home